Thursday, May 26, 2011

What's in YOUR closet?

On my drive to work this morning, I heard an interview with a woman scorn'd...her boyfriend cheated on her, so she broke up with him, changed the locks, and offered that a friend could come and get his stuff for him.  When he told her that he didn't want the stuff she'd bought him, she took to the internets!

Making lemonade out of lemons (and from the sounds of it, adding a little wine for good measure), she and a girlfriend snapped some pictures of her wearing some of his clothes, and not a whole lot else - then posted them on eBay to auction off the dastardly dude's duds.  She's got her own site, and is still posting pics and auctioning off his stuff piece by piece.  I. LOVE.

Frankly, I think the girl is onto something.  I've sent her a message, because I've got some serious ideas of my own, and I think it could be HUGE.

Check it out (SOOOO NSFW!) @ www.myexboyfriendscloset.com


Hell hath no fury...........


xo
Mandy

1 comment: