Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lashing Out

This post is LONG overdue!  Not only have I not been posting regularly to the blog, but I have been meaning to open your eyes to the world of lash extensions for AGES.

It all started with a Groupon.  That's right.  I was a faithful mascara-wearer until I opened my e-mail that one fateful day, and discovered a coupon for lash extensions for something crazy like $35.

I went, got them done, and was IN LOVE.  Honestly, as a ginger-blonde, I'm lucky if it looks like I have lashes when I have mascara on, let alone without.  So these were a GODSEND.  I WISH I'd known enough to take 'before' pictures!  Suddenly, I was waking up with gorgeous, movie star lashes.  I don't think I wore ANY makeup for the first month.  A little moisturizer with SPF 30 and I was good to go!

I've done everything from the more natural look, to the "um-did-you-see-Mandy-she-has-tranny-lashes" look, and love them all.  Lots of options depending on what you want to achieve and what your budget is!

So in an attempt to make all of your beautiful lives that much more beautiful, I must SHAMELESSLY plug CHICLASH ( www.chiclash.com ), and it's lovely owner, Susan!  Susan is extremely talented, a total chatterbox, super stylish - AND she sincerely cares about the quality of the products that she uses.  We talked quite at length about the adhesive that she researched extensively before opening her salon, so that she could ensure that her clients were receiving a long-lasting, and much safer, gentler solution.  A little pricey? Certainly.  But they last a LONG time (4-6 weeks, mine have lasted even longer after past applications), and they're beautiful.

You can check out the BRAND-SPANKIN'-NEW salon at the website above, and see my 'after' pictures below - but you really need to go, get a set, and let her work speak for itself.  Like, REALLY REALLY. 



If you need me, I'll be shopping for some under-eye wrinkle cream!!!

Mandy
xo

1 comment:

  1. OH! And I forgot to mention the $25 off promo!!! Check out the website for details!

    ReplyDelete