Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hola! Bienvenido a la real world!

Didja miss me?  I missed you!  I even took a few pictures (rather, made my boyfriend take pictures) specifically for ilysto!  I wanted to post while I was away, but frankly, $15 for 15 minutes of internet time just wasn't justifiable in my opinion...  So I promised myself I'd post today.

All my bags were packed.... yes, but one humble suitcase for 8 days in Mexico!  Aren't you proud?

And after just a quick flight (departing at 6:00am!) we were at the resort in time for lunch - with a view!

...Did I mention the view?
.......mmmmm boyfriend!

I finally worked up the nerve to do my take on Karla's (www.karlascloset.com) harem pants vacation look:
...but I very quickly discovered that cute as it may be, the AA "Le sash" is NOT very functional as a top for a girl with any kind of chest!!!  It was quickly replaced by a white men's undershirt (tank top).  There is no photographic evidence, due to an excessive intake of salt and carbs that day...


My white blazer and navy blue high-waisted shorts made an appearance one night for the a la carte.







It always seems that you take fewer pictures than you thought, doesn't it?  There were a few other outfits that I thought I rocked pretty well, but let's face it, I spent most of my time in my bathing suits!!!

Lookout, Victora's Secret...

We also watched the Oscars...can't believe that Sheila didn't mention Jennifer Hudson....LOOOVE (despite her SUPER awkwardness)




Back to some normal posts soon!

xo
Mandy



1 comment:

  1. love the blazer-short combo! hope you enjoyed your trip! xxoxo

    ReplyDelete