Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Really into looking hot. Always at the body shop, working on that beautiful figure...

"Body Bounce" by Kardinal Offishal.  Love that song.  Always gets me pumped up at the gym.

I spend a LOT of my free time at the gym.  It has actually become the quality time that my boyfriend and I spend together most days!  I'm finding that I'm getting bored with my workout clothes though.  I mean, sure, some of them are pretty cute.  But EVERY SINGLE WOMAN in the gym is wearing black pants, usually from lululemon.  And I'm bored with tank tops.  Seriously.  I'm not to the point that I can comfortably workout in a sports bra yet, and not sure that I would do it even if I were.


So what's the rule on gym wear?  I know some people would say it doesn't matter.  It matters to me!  I'm there to make myself look better....why shouldn't I look nice in the process?

Anybody got any NEW ideas for workout wear??

No comments:

Post a Comment