Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Shivers

Am I the only person sitting in their office, freezing their patootie off right now?  Did Mother Nature miss the memo that all of those darned rodents saw their shadows and predicted early Spring?!  What gives?

I stared blankly into my closet this morning, as my boyfriend announced that it would feel like -24 degrees with the windchill today.  YUCK!  Dresspants are NOT cold weather friendly, and I'll admit it - I despise wearing pantyhose!

So I went to my default - my Lululemon Wunder Unders (www.lululemon.com)!  I could not possibly love these pants any more than i already do.  I need 103847623489239 pairs.  Seriously.  Send your donations to the address below...

I paired my miracle leggings with a plain black tulip style dress with pockets and 3/4 length sleeves from Joe Fresh, and my go-to black boots (that need desperately to be replaced.  Sidewalk salt, while necessary, is EVIL!).  I would typically go with a big chunky necklace, but instead opted for my black scarf, knowing full well that my office would be an ice box.

Other than layers upon layers, do you have a go-to piece to save you from the (long over-stayed it's welcome) winter chills?

xo
Mandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment