Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The essentials

Can you tell yet that I have my upcoming vacation to Cabo San Lucas on the brain?

I'm still working on my DVF wedge obsession (will aldo be able to cure me for a fraction of the price? Maybe Zara?), but I'm moving on to other fashion necessities for la plage.



Today's focus....Sunnies! My mom showed up at my house two weeks ago with this new pair by Sisley that she snagged for me for something like $40 instead of the original $200 (my momma's such a good shopper!) and I'm pretty sure I love them. They're a little Nicole Ritchie circa...well the last few years. But it seems that she may have been just a little ahead of the trend, as the 70's are coming at us hard and fast for 2011. What do you think? (www.sisley.com)

What are your favourite sunglasses like? Sporty? Stylish? Clear lenses? Mirrored?

xo
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment