Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy 2011!

Hello all!


Amanda stopped so i stopped. I know, if she jumped off a cliff would i follow suit? I promise to never jump even if she does. Except if the bottom of the cliff holds the promise of studded black leather or fur or jewel toned vintage clothing, or....




Amanda's asked me to start-up some feature posts again. I loved doing it last time so I will absolutely be apart of this lovely Toronto-based blog. Last time it was a weekend feature, now its going to be a whenever, whatever feature based on fashion, style and all things beautiful. If you've anything youd like to be featured send me an email and I'll proceed with utmost care and respect even if I dont approve (anything polyester, parishilton related, etc).



Heres some stunning photos of the longtime model Carolyn Murphy. source fashiongonerogue.com
Have a great day!! Email your desires (smcelrea@hotmail.com). Looking forward to hearing your feedback!
xo
Sheila

1 comment:

  1. This is going to be fun! Sheila and I have very different tastes when it comes to fashion, but somehow they seem to (I think) meet in the middle!

    ReplyDelete