Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We need to talk...

I've been a bad blogger. Things got all hot and heavy between us, and then I got distracted by the glitz and glamour of other blogs, and forgot all about you. But if you give me another chance, maybe I can make things better between us. You just...you just mean so much to me - I can't believe I messed up like this!

Ok, so it was a little more than a brief hiatus - even after I said I'd be back. I'd like to say thanks to my darling friend Becky for nudging me back to the ilysto page. Things will be different this time.

On my first attempt, I got a little carried away. I over committed, and it became a chore rather than fun to write my fun little blog. It won't be every day. I won't trudge out of the house on days that include no plans of leaving the couch just to snap a pic of a stranger with style (SWS).

I hope you'll forgive me! And hey....I like your style!!!

xo
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment