Wednesday, February 16, 2011

OH. EM. GEE.

Ok, I try to avoid saying things like OMG.  But in this situation, it's 100% acceptable...

I ordered 2 new bathing suits for my trip from www.victoriassecret.com.  When they arrived, I discovered that I, strangely, did not look like a Victoria's Secret model when I put them on.  Hmmm.  So, as any self-loathing, near-vacation woman would do, I sent them back, and requested an exchange for two different suits that would give me some assistance where I felt it was required - in the words of Glee's "Santana" - the "rambunctious twins that live on my ribcage".

Despite the fact that all 4 pieces (two tops, two bottoms) were available when I placed the order, I was notified that I would be receiving ONE top and two bottoms, as one of my selections had been backordered until February 26th.  But I would be almost done my vacation by then!  I basically cried myself to sleep that night....

HOWEVER.....I just received the BEST. NEWS. EVER.  The backorder has been filled, and I will receive the second (did I mention it's LEOPARD PRINT?!) bikini top by this Friday!  YIPPEE!

Consider my day to be MADE.


Now lie to me and tell me that I'm totally going to look like this in my new suits...

xo
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment