Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Let's make this interactive...

So here's the deal: I'm leaving for vacation with my (super sexy) boyfriend in 13 days! This means extra time at the gym, fewer carbs in my lunch bag, additional supplements in the morning vitamin cocktail...and online shopping/daydreaming.

As of late, DVF has been all I've dreamed of. More specifically, THESE:




The Diane Von Furstenburg Opal wedge sandals in Mink leather. I die..................



Then when I come back to life, I plot how I will find a way to make them a part of my life.




What vacation-down-south item do you NEEEEEEED for your next trip? (Other than SPF 100000000, of course). Send me your ideas/pictures/wishlists/links!

Maybe this will help me to figure out what my style will be this time around! I've gotten some ideas from my favourite style blogs of late, and absolutely plan to emulate them...I'm just not sure how to pull it all together just yet. (Sheila, to the rescue! We've been sending multiple daily e-mails back and forth trying to figure it all out!)

We can pack our virtual suitcases together - boarding pass not included...

xo
Mandy


ps. I love you DVF! Check out her site for the Resort Top 10... which I can only dream would just magically appear in my zebra striped suitcase!

http://www.dvf.com/dvf/index.jsp

LOOOOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment