Friday, June 11, 2010

Codeine's a helluva drug

This is just a quick note - and apology. The last couple of days I've been in a (post-wisdom teeth removal) Tylenol-#3 induced social coma. Believe me, finishing a sentence, much less trying to convince a stranger to let me take his/her picture, has been something of a challenge. It's like the thought is there, but by the time I can find the words, the person is looooong gone...

So today will be a 3-for-1 deal. Assuming I can muster up 3 compliments and photos. There was a stunning woman in line at lunch, wearing a great silk dress and retro sunglasses that I complimented, but she looked at me like I had 3 heads for speaking to her. Needless to say, I didn't push my luck and ask for a picture!

I'll be back later tonight with today's real entry, and I promise I'll be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment