Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Service with a STYLE



Ok, so most of the time when you go into a retail store that caters to a relatively fashionable crowd, you expect to see some great style. The store that I went into yesterday has their staff wear all black, so that they can feature the shoes that they're selling. For some women, this is just how their style works, and it's all about the accessories, and I LOVE it.

The girls in this store (which will remain nameless) were great, but this girl's necklace really stood out to me. It was bright, and summery and FUN. And it seemed to really suit her, at least based on the little snippet of her personality that I got to see as I spent my latest paycheck...

When I told her about my blog, she said that she loved the concept, and that she believes that when you think something nice about someone, you should just come right out and say it. It's such a simple idea, but something that some of us find easier said than done.

I'm loving that the more people I talk to about this, the more people I realize really ARE aware of the people around them, and aren't afraid to let them know!

No comments:

Post a Comment