Monday, June 7, 2010

Please, No photos!

I went out at lunch today, and managed to find a 2 for 1 deal! A couple of friends, a girl and a guy, were out walking together, and they both had great style.

I noticed him first because of his hair. It was total rockstar hair...shaved on the sides, kind of big on top, and really edgy. I happened to be stopped at a crosswalk with them, so I complimented him on his hair, and then I noticed his friend's scarf. It was really bright and bold, and made me think of a Pucci print. I've always loved the look of a scarf worn the right way.

They seemed really cool, and we kind of laughed as I complimented them on having great style and how funny it is that people with great style seem to stick together. I asked them if they'd mind if I snapped a quick photo for my blog and they both agreed that they'd rather not. But they did thank me, and he said I'd made his day!

So, no photographic evidence today, but it's out there in the universe...

No comments:

Post a Comment