Sunday, June 27, 2010

Randomness.

Happy Birthday Mom!


Today's my Mother's birthday, and sadly I cannot be with her. I literally have the best Mom ever. And Father, but I'll save my bragging for Family Day. (Yeah, us Canadians have one of those.)


Usually I attempt to group together my inspiration and have one main focus. Today is not like the other weekends. I'm going to just throw together some photos that I like. Hope you like them too!

I'm not her biggest fan personally, but in terms of her style shes consistently awesome. Her stylist kills it every time. Here she's been styled by a magazine house stylist, (Elle maybe?). Her film career is...I mean her IMDB is larger than mine but still. When you think of Kate Bosworth you think Blue Crush or whatever that surfing movie was, and how awesome she looks all the time, and how skinny she is and probably looks even skinnier in real life. Or am I alone?

Source?

I forget where this was taken from. But I like it. It's beautiful.
source: Chicmuse
This is a photo from a shoot that took Mick Jagger as the inspiration, obviously. I love the androgynous looks. How sweet is the jewelry here? And the highlights in the hair. Perfect. And the Balmain (I assume) jacket? Stunning.


Source: Fashiongonerogue


Miss Karla from Karlascloset.com. I love her blog, love her style, and love that she wears things that you wouldn't necessarily think would fit with her body type. She's great. Check out her blog. Also, she just designed a bag for Coach. It's beautiful.

source: Karlascloset.com



I just liked this photo. I'm not huge into colour, but love a pop of it.


Source: Jackandjill.com

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment