Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend Warrior

Will you change your mind about me if I don't consistently write posts on weekends? Will it take away from the goal? What if I only take photos on weekdays? Is this thing on?

I was playing weekend warrior this past weekend, as I have nearly every weekend for the last year and a half, due to major home renovations. I did manage to compliment a couple of people on Sunday when my mom and I were out of the house, but I didn't have my trusty camera at the ready.

Perhaps I need to be more realistic about this - I can certainly get out there on weekdays, but weekends seem to be a little more difficult due to my extracurricular responsibilities. I've given some thought to featuring a celebrity, or a designer, or a specific style/trend that I love... Would that be an acceptable replacement for those weekends that I'm not able to be out in the world, interacting with strangers?

And while I'm asking all of these questions, does a person who I've met before, but who's name I can't remember, count as a stranger?

I'd love some feedback! Hoping to get out there today and see some great summery-style, even on this gloomy, grey day!

No comments:

Post a Comment